Surprise Guests sing Mann Kyon Behka

Date: October 14, 2007  Category: 13th October, Best Of

And we have some two young girls on stage and they sing ‘Mann Kyon Behka’. Wow, what an outstanding performance! Looks like VoI is going to follow SRGMP footsteps and announce another series on Amul Star Childish Voice Of India. Just kidding.

Seriously, can’t they make the current participants sing these kind of songs instead of the useless songs they are singing these days? I can bet that TRP will go in stratosphere if you have right song selection, especially now that SRGMP is over and no other music reality shows are running.

And yes, I am going to include this in ‘Best Of VoI’ category if you don’t mind. :)

Comments

12 Responses to “Surprise Guests sing Mann Kyon Behka”

1. Who will be voted out in 19th October episode? : Star Voice Of India Show on October 17th, 2007 11:31 pm

[...] on Toshi’s performance as well as Abhilasha’s elimination but no one commented on that wonderful performance by two young girls. Am I the only one who really liked that [...]

2. Monica on October 18th, 2007 1:09 am

Great performance and very fresh yet trained voices by the girl duo. +10 from me

3. hemal on October 18th, 2007 2:53 am

you can’t miss this.

4. Uzma on October 20th, 2007 11:22 am

No, you are not the only one who was impressed by these young talents…I just feel they were awkwardly placed in the show. I mean, we were enjoying the original contestants’ performances and then when the commercials were over it was like, “Hey, keep yourself occupied while the others fix their make-up.”

5. Milind on October 21st, 2007 3:44 am

These girls are from the future children’s contest of Star Voice of India.

I specifically remember the girl on the right. She had appeared in SaReGaMaPa L’il Champs last year. She was forced to withdraw because she was sick for 2 or 3 episodes and when she was taken back on the show some parents objected and so she had to withdraw.

I think the scriptwriters are building the momentum towards a kids show. Just as J says the script writer of Star VOI is clueless.

I am sure a Children’s Star VOI is next…

Enjoy…

6. nurry on October 25th, 2007 9:13 pm

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! HAVEN’T SEEN SUCH TALENT IN A LONG LONG TIME AS I HAVE SEEN RECENTLY ON BOTH THE SHOWS…FOR THE OLDER CATEGORY AND THIS ONE…MARVELOUS!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP UR VOICES AS HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS NOW BUT EVEN MORE SO AS U GROW OLDER. AMEN.

7. Isloo Baloch on October 26th, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi orgnizers Hope it will find you ok. I sorry to say about the mismanagement in programme. When people had eliminated to Abhas, Toshi etc but you again put them in contesting row. This act was attack on the rights of already in row, who have come at this stage through tough efforts. Justice is that such oppertunity should be given to the remaianing each looser. Abhilasha and Irfan were quality voice please give them one but the same oppertunity given to Toshi and others.

8. Ashish on October 26th, 2007 10:35 pm

Stunning performance.
    Why our judges don’t ask the participants to sing such soulful songs.

9. Harshad on November 4th, 2007 1:29 am

Awesome……Awesom…….
    I would like to download this Maan Kyu Behka song…..If anybody provide me….pls

10. Indiwi on November 5th, 2007 1:12 am

they are so excellent!!

I wish i could sing like them on stage. The only reason they’re not in Amul Star VOice of India is because of age restriction.

They are going to be big and talented singers when they grow up and they will sing wonderful playback songs…trust me…

11. Rajiv on November 15th, 2007 12:16 pm

“Man Kyu Behka” Keep it up Aishwarya Mazmundar she was one of two young girls sang. She is from my city Ahmedabad. What a wonderful voice and Both Girls sing with full attachement showing their outstanding ability of Sur, Taal, Lay abd ofcource “Bhaav”

12. carolinmorgan on July 23rd, 2008 9:11 pm