Harshit sings E Ajnabi

Date: November 11, 2007  Category: 10th November, Harshit

Comments

19 Responses to “Harshit sings E Ajnabi”

1. Masoud Safi on November 11th, 2007 1:16 pm

wow. mind blowing, superb. Now the question I want to ask from the public is ,are you still think Harshit is not a great singer? I am sure after this particular performance you will say No.he is the Star voice of india. God bless

2. nyla on November 11th, 2007 3:28 pm

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! M

3. nyla on November 11th, 2007 3:30 pm

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! Mind blowing A.R. Rehman especially requested 4 this song and Harshit has dun justice to it. And KOM ON wts wid Ishmit man why doesn’t he try different songs.im sick of him. HARSHIT IS MY VOI

4. MOHSIN, NEW YORK CITY, USA on November 11th, 2007 3:40 pm

I concur wuth Abida Parveen, Hema Malini and Abhijit. It was an ok performance…nothing to write home about. I wish Harshit wud have sung a melodious Kumar Sanu rendering instead cuz he xcels in that venue.
    I wasnt gonna watch the show but did so when it came to my knowledge the great maestro Abida Parveen was gonna preside. Well thnx Jaggi for this awesome treat.

5. sara on November 11th, 2007 7:30 pm

fantastic job!

6. Mr. J on November 12th, 2007 8:12 am

I dont understand why is the general public against ishmeet.

The argument put forward is that he cant and it is the votes from Punjab that have made him reach till here.

Bullshit, I say. The judges have been voting him as best as any other singer on stage. Unless you want to tell me that you have better judgment than the appointed judges, shut your trap.

7. pervaiz on November 12th, 2007 8:53 am

really he is good singer his voice is playback singer voice

8. Paul Narula on November 12th, 2007 2:26 pm

I thought Harshit sang well but sur kabhi kabhi thode se gaye. Listen to Amanat’s version on youtube and tell me how he compares–not you nyla, we all know what you will think (Ishmeet is better than you make him out to be; you need to be fair. It is fine if you prefer Harshit to Ishmeet–I do too, in all honesty.) I agree with Pervaiz that Harshit will probably make a fine playback singer, as will Abhaas, I think.

9. MusicBuff on November 12th, 2007 3:34 pm

Paul,
    I think Harshit bahut jagah sur se gaya. I was quite disappointed, to be frank. He should have cruised through it. It was a song that suited his voice.

10. nyla on November 12th, 2007 6:23 pm

What sur gaya ????????? Shut up all of U he sang really well

11. MusicBuff on November 12th, 2007 10:00 pm

You wont understand, sweetheart. You’re infatuated!

12. sunny on November 13th, 2007 1:11 pm

lol lol oohh my god … i totally agree with u MusicBuff. nyla is trying hard to shout and prove but sweet heart that doesnt work. it doesnt matter who wins but atleast accept the facts.

13. nyla on November 13th, 2007 4:40 pm

Y do u ppl think that u r so impt that i wud try n covince u all……….Harshit is the best and thats all U all “pseudo intellectuals” can sit in one corner n keep agreeing wid each other:@

14. Mannu on November 13th, 2007 6:49 pm

Harshit is the best. No doubt after he sang this song. Mind blowing

15. sunny on November 14th, 2007 10:36 am

TRUTH NEEDS NO LOUD VOICE’S TO PROVE BUT LIES DOES.
    so plz miss intellectual cool down and acceot the facts.

16. nyla on November 15th, 2007 5:20 am

LAY OFF!

17. Khurram on November 16th, 2007 3:21 am

Maybe he performed not up to the mark but compare to Ishmeet i think Harshit is deserve to be the Voice of India. Inshallah

18. Teja on November 17th, 2007 12:30 am

Karunya is Number 1?

19. nandana on November 22nd, 2007 3:28 am

Hey guys i have a question - did any of the finalists sing one of the band “JoSH” songs?
    please let me know thanks